Group Study Space Guidelines
- Rooms are available for current students only.
- Reserve a room for up to 3 hours per day, up to 2 weeks in advance.
- If you do not show in the first 30 minutes, your reservation is forfeited.
- Rooms that are not reserved are available for walk-in use.
- Each room is equipped with a study table, whiteboard, and a wall-mounted computer monitor with HDMI and VGA cables to connect to your laptop.
- Whiteboard markers and Mac adapters are available at the circulation desk.
- Do not cover up the window.
- Food is not allowed.
Book a Room
Check the Calendar